Setting up leave rules for employees involves configuring and defining the guidelines and policies that regulate employee leave within a system or software.
To assign leave rules, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > Leave > Leave Rules. The Leave Rules page opens.
- From the Leave Rules tab, select a required leave type card, for example - Sick Leave.
- Click the Edit icon on the selected leave type card. A form appears.
- Click the ▼ arrow. A dropdown list appears.
- Select the Workflow Settings option. A form appears.
- Click the Add custom field in the Apply Leave section (Yes/No) option, select Yes.
- In the Title of the field text box, enter a relevant title.
- In the Description of the field text box, enter a relevant description.
- Click Finish to assign leave rules.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Leave Rules, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Leave Rules page, click here.
▶Video- To watch more videos on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.