Employers give compensatory time off to employees in lieu of additional hours worked beyond their regular working hours or during designated off days, such as weekends or holidays.
To grant a compensatory off to an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Information > Employee Leave. The Employee Leave page opens.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee name or number for whom you want to post a leave transaction.
- Click Post Leave Transaction. The page appears.
- From the Leave Type dropdown list, select the relevant type of leave or compensatory off. The Balance field automatically displays the number of days remaining for the selected leave type.
- From the Transaction Type dropdown list, select the relevant type of transaction.
- From the From Date dropdown calendar, select the required date.
- From the From Session dropdown list, select the required type of session.
- From the To Date dropdown calendar, select the required date.
- From the To Session dropdown list, to select the required type of session.
- In the Days textbox, the number of days gets automatically calculated based on the selected period.
- In the Reason textbox, enter the relevant reason.
- Click Save to grant compensatory off to all employees.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Employee Leave, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Employee Leave page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video about Employee Leave, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.