An employee's income tax declaration refers to the process of providing information about their income, deductions, and other relevant details to their employer for the purpose of calculating and withholding the correct amount of income tax from their salary or wages.
To make the landlord details mandatory in the IT declaration, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Payroll > Payroll Preferences. The Payroll Preferences page opens.
- Under the Employee Declarations section, select the Make Landlord Name and PAN mandatory check box.
- Click Save to make the landlord details mandatory in IT declaration. A success message appears.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about IT Declaration page, click here.
- To read more about Payroll Preferences page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on IT Declaration, click here.
📢Product Update- To read our product update, click here.