IT declaration is necessary for the organization to accurately calculate and deduct the appropriate amount of income tax from the employee's salary.
To clear IT declaration of selected employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > Sys Admin Backroom > Income Tax Utils > IT Carry Forward. The IT Carry Forward page opens.
- Select the required sections available on the page such as Chapter 6, Rent Paid, Other Income, Employee Tax Regime, and Previous Employment.
- Select the Selected employees option as per your requirements.
- Using the checkbox adjacent to the column Employee No, select the employees for whom you want to clear IT declaration.
- Click the Clear IT Declaration button. The Clear IT Declaration pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to clear the IT declaration of selected employees. A success message appears.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about viewing employee's IT Statement, click here.
📢Product Update- To read our product update, click here.
Updated on - April 2023