IT declaration is collecting investment declarations from employees at the beginning of the financial year.
To enable/disable IT declaration items, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Income Tax > IT Declaration. The IT Declaration page opens.
- In the Category dropdown search box, enter Deductions Under Chapter IV A. A list of items appears.
- Under the Description column, select the IT declaration items such as Donation - 100% Exemption, Donation - 50% Exemption, Donation - Children Education, and Donation - Political Parties by clicking the checkboxes available under the Visible column.
- Click Save to enable/disable IT declaration items. A success message appears.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about IT Declaration, click here.
- To learn more about the IT Declaration page, click here.
- To learn more about viewing an employee's IT Statement page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on IT Declaration, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.