If the new employees are pending under the Employee with no plan tab it is because the salary details of new employees are not uploaded in the application. The admin must ensure to add/revise the salary details of new employees to upload the new details.
To add/revise the salary details, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. The Excel Import page opens.
Alternatively, admin can also search for the Import Data from Excel using the Actions Search box on the Home page of the greytHR application.
- From the Importer Type dropdown list, select Add/Revise Salary.
- Click Download a Sample File to download a sample Excel File. The excel file is downloaded in your laptop or desktop.
- Open the saved Excel file on your computer, fill in the details you want to upload, and delete the blank columns. Remove the sample data Save and Close the excel importer file.
Note: Read the notes mentioned in the downloaded Excel file to avoid errors while uploading of the file. Ensure to fill the columns in red.
- In the greytHR application, on the Excel Importer page, under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File to upload the excel importer file you have just modified.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Note: This step is mandatory if you have changed the format of the excel file.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Click Next to Add/Revise the salary details of new employees. A success message appears.
Note: The admin must process payroll post uploading the file to incorporate the changes.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about FBP, click here.
- To learn how to create and release FBP, click here.
- To learn how to declare FBP on behalf of an employee, click here.
- To learn how to create a new FBP policy, click here.
- To watch video on Create and release FBP declaration for employees, click here.
- To watch video on Declare FBP on behalf of an employee, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.