The admin cannot create Flexible Benefit Plans (FBP) for the previous month because the payroll for that month has already been closed.
The admin must create the FBP for the current month, process the arrears with the effective FBP date and verify.
To create FBP for the current month, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > Payroll > FBP Policy. The FBP Policy page
- Click the + Add Policy button. A form appears.
- In the Policy Name text box, enter the new policy name.
- From the Effective From dropdown calendar, select the required date.
- Click Save to add a new policy. The policy appears on the FBP Policy page with the status In Progress and icons to edit the header, edit the policy and delete the policy.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about FBP, click here.
- To learn how to create and release FBP, click here.
- To learn how to declare FBP on behalf of an employee, click here.
- To learn how to create a new FBP policy, click here.
- To watch a video on Create and release FBP declaration for employees, click here.
- To watch video on Declare FBP on behalf of an employee, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.