Customized reports helps admin to analyze data and identify trends, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, make informed decisions, and improve organizational processes & strategies
To create a task custom form data report, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Query Builder. The Query Builder page opens.
- Click + Create Report. The CHOOSE FIELD section appears.
- Under Available Fields, from the Select Category dropdown list, select the Task Custom Form Data option. The list of fields appears.
Note: It is mandatory to select task names from the Task & Checklist group to extract the report.
- Select the fields and click the ➡ arrow to move the category to Output Fields.
- Click Next. The SORT ORDER section appears.
- Select the category from the Output Fields and click the ➡ arrow to move the category to Sorting Order.
- Click Next. The FILTER CRITERIA section appears.
- Under the Quick tab, from the Category Type dropdown list, filter the required category
- Click the ➡ arrow to move the filtered category to the next column.
- Click Next. The RESULT section appears.
- In the RESULT section, in the Report Title text box, enter the title of the report.
- In the Description box, enter the description of the report.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, filter the employees.
- Select Accessible for all users/Select users to allow them edit the report as per your requirement.
- Click Export to download the report.
- Click Save Report to save the report.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Query Builder, click here.
📃Documentation-To learn more about Query Builder, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.