Proof of Investment (POI) serves as a validation of the investment activity or holding and may be required for various purposes, such as tax filings, loan applications, or regulatory compliance.
To consider POI for an individual employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Admin > POI Overview. The POI Overview page opens.
- Under the Yet to be released tab, from the Filter employees as per regime list, select a regime as per your requirements.
- Select the Individual Details option.
- From the Enter Emp. Name or ID search box, search for the employee for whom you want to release the POI. Admin can also select the employee by clicking the employee name displayed under the Employee Name list.
- On the right side of the screen, under the View Form tab, click Release Form. The Release pop-up appears.
- The admin can set the auto-lock due date here. To set the same, under Due Date, click the Calendar icon. Select the auto-lock due date from the calendar.
- Click Release to release the POI form for the selected individual employee.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about the POI, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about POI, click here.
▶Video - To watch the POI submission video, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.