An Income Tax report provides a comprehensive overview of an individual or business's taxable income, deductions, credits, and tax liabilities. It calculates the amount of tax owed to the government based on applicable tax laws.
To generate an Income Tax report for a resigned employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Income Tax. The Income Tax page opens.
- Click the select an employee search box, and from the dropdown list select Resigned Employees.
- In the enter employee name or number search box, enter the resigned employee’s name or number for whom you want to download the report.
- Select the required month and year.
- Click Download to generate an Income Tax report for the resigned employee.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about the IT report, click here.
- To learn more about the IT declaration page, click here.
- To learn more about the Income Tax statement page, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Reports, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.