Customize reports provides specific, relevant, and actionable information to different stakeholders. It helps in analyzing data and identifying trends, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, making informed decisions.
To generate a yearly headcount report, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Query Builder. The Query Builder page opens.
- Click the Create Report button. A form opens.
- In the Choose Fields section, from the Available Fields dropdown list, select the category you want to add to your report. A list of all the fields related to the selected category appears.
- Select the required field name and click ⇾ to move the selected field under the Output Fields section.
Note: To move the selected field back under the Available Fields section, click ⇽. You can also click × against the selected field to remove the field.
- Click Next. The Sort Order section opens.
- From the Output Fields section, select the fields one by one and click ⇾ to move the selected fields.
- Click ↑ or ↓ to arrange the fields as per your preferences.
- Click Next. The Filter Criteria section opens.
- Under the Quick tab, from the Category Type dropdown list, select the required category. A list of all the relevant fields appears.
- Select the required category and click → to move the fields to the right column.
- To create a custom category, click the Custom tab. You can use the custom options to create a custom filter, such as joined date, employee name, and employee number.
- Click Next. The Results section opens.
- In the Report Title text box, enter the name of the report.
- In the Description text box, enter the description of the report.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, select the required option.
- Select the Accessible for all user checkbox to make the report accessible for all users.
- Select the Select users to allow them to edit the report checkbox, if necessary.
- Click Export to view or download your report in excel format.
- Click Save Report to generate the new report on yearly headcount of employees. The new report appears on the Query Builder page.
Note: You can edit the report by clicking the report name. You can also delete a report using the Delete icon available next to the report name.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Query Builder, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Query Builder, click here.
▶Video- To watch video on Query Builder, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.