Viewing an individual employee's attendance details refers to the ability to access and examine the specific attendance information for a single employee within a time and attendance system or software.
To allow employees to mark attendance from multiple locations, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Attendance > Setup Guide. The Setup Guide page opens.
- Click Define location to allow employees to mark attendance card. The table appears.
- In the table, from the Employee Filter column, select the required filter. The Select Employee Filter pop-up appears.
- To add more locations, repeat the second and third steps.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, select the required option.
- Click Save to allow employees to mark attendance from multiple locations.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Attendance Info, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Attendance Info, click here.
▶Video- To watch the Attendance overview video, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.