An employee filter refers to a mechanism or tool that allows you to narrow down a group of employees based on specific criteria or attributes.
To create a new employee filter on the Attendance Setup Guide page, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > Attendance > Setup Guide. The Setup Guide page opens.
- Click Define location to allow employees to mark attendance card. The table appears.
- Click Add Employee Filter + button. The Employee Filter pop-up appears.
- In the filter title text box, enter a name for the filter you are creating.
- Select the Shared Filter check box, if applicable.
Note: The filter will only appear in the dropdown list if this option is checked.
- Under the Quick tab, in the Category Type dropdown list, select the required category. The selected filter category data displays in the table.
- Select the data from the table and click the right arrow to save the selection. You can make multiple selections.
- From the Employee Type options select the required option.
- From the Employee Status dropdown list, select the required status of the employees.
- Click Save Changes to create a new filter.
Note: You can customize the filters further using the Custom tab.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Attendance Info, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about Attendance Setup guide page, click here.
▶Video - To watch the Attendance overview video, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.