The admin cannot compare the tax regime of employees but can edit the assigned tax regimes. However, the employee can compare the tax regime from their ESS portal.
To edit the assigned tax regimes to employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Income Tax. The Income Tax page opens.
- From the select an employee search box, enter the employee’s name or number whose regime you want to change.
- Click the Regime tab. The page displays the Regime.
- From the Regime dropdown list, select the required regime.
- Click Save to edit the assigned tax regimes to employees.
- Click Recalculate to update the calculations in the database. A success message appears.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Income tax regimes, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Income Tax page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Income Tax, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.