Yes, the newly joined employee must attach the details of the income from the previous employer to avail of exemptions.
To update an employee's salary details from the previous employer, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Income Tax. The Income Tax page opens.
- From the select an employee.. search box, search for the employee whose details you want to update.
- Under the Income From Previous Employer tab, fill in the details as per your requirement.
- Click Save to save the Income from Previous Employer details.
- Click Recalculate to update the calculations in the database.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Income Tax, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about the Income Tax page, click here.
▶Video -To watch the Income Tax video, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.