FBP is a type of employee benefit program that allows employees to choose from a range of benefits and customize their own benefits package according to their individual needs and preferences.
An employee cannot declare FBP for the following reasons:
- If the admin has not created an FBP plan.
- If the FBP declaration window is not open yet.
- If the admin has created an FBP plan but not yet released it to the employees.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about FBP, click here.
- To learn how to create and release FBP, click here.
- To learn how to declare FBP on behalf of an employee, click here.
- To learn how to create new FBP policy, click here.
- To watch video on Create and release FBP declaration for employees, click here.
- To watch video on Declare FBP on behalf of an employee, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.