The income tax components in payroll software are an essential part of ensuring compliance with tax laws and regulations and maintaining accurate payroll records.
The greytHR's Income Tax page helps the admin to view and edit the income tax component details for employees individually.
To add the income tax amount under section 80D for an employee, the admin must perform the following questions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Payroll inputs > Income Tax. The Income Tax page opens.
- Click the Deductions tab. The page expands.
- From the Section dropdown list, select 80D.
- Under the Narration column, double-click the row.
- Select the required option from the dropdown list.
- Under the Gross column, enter the required amount.
- Click Save to update the changes. A success message appears.
- Click Recalculate to update the calculations in the database.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Income Tax, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about Income Tax page, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Income Tax, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.