An employee loan refers to a financial arrangement in which an employer provides a loan or advances funds to an employee. The loan is typically provided for personal or specific purposes, such as emergency expenses, education, housing, or other financial needs.
To configure an option for the managers to apply for a loan on behalf of an employee the admin must perform the following actions.
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > User Administration > User Roles. The User Roles page opens with a list of roles.
- Select the Manager user card. The card expands.
- Click the Edit icon on the card. A form appears.
- From the Category dropdown list, select the Select Category option.
- Using the Search box, search for Employee Loan Apply. The table appears with the Read Access and Write Access columns.
- Select the Read Access and Write Access options using the checkbox.
- Click Save to update the changes.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the User roles, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about User roles, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on greytHR, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.