When organizations add an employee to the database, they assign a unique ID or employee number to each individual.
To change employee number series as auto entry, the admin must perform the following actions;
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Employee > Employee No Series. The Employee No Series page opens.
- Click the Edit icon.The Edit Employee Series page opens.
- In the Description text box, enter a short description of the employee number series.
- From the Serial No spin box, select the required serial number.
- Select the Active Status check box as Enabled if you want to enable the employee number series.
- From the Linked Employee dropdown list, select the required option.
- In Employee Series Format: section, in the Prefix, Format, and Suffix text boxes, enter the required values. You can view the outcome of the values in the Result text box.
- Click Save to change employee number series as auto entry.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Employee Number Series, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Employee Number Series, click here.
▶Video- To watch more videos on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.