Updated on - April 2023
Admin can enter the perk/incentive value for employees in the Salary page.
A perk or incentive refers to an additional benefit or reward offered to employees beyond their regular salary or wages.
To enter the perk/incentive value for employees, the admin must perform the following actions;
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Salary. The Salary page opens.
- Under the Component Group table, enter the component Incentive.
- Click the Edit icon available next to the INCENTIVE component. The Edit: INCENTIVE pop-up appears.
- Click +Add row. A row is added to the table.
- Under the From Date column, double-click the column to select the effective date of the new incentive value.
Note: If you override a component, you can view an additional column, i.e., To Date.
- From the To Date dropdown calendar, select the date up to which overridden value of incentive is applicable.
- In the Amount text box, enter the new amount of incentive you want to pay the employee.
- In the Remarks column, specify the remarks for the employee.
- Click Save to save the new value. A success message appears.
- Click Process Payroll to update the new value of the incentive in the employee's salary structure.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Salary, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Salary page, click here.
▶Video- To watch a video on Salary, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.