The admin must enable the Employee has left the organization option so that the employee’s name reflects in the Full & Final Settlement page.
To enable the option, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Separation. The Separation opens.
- In the Search Employee search box, enter the employee number or name for whom you want to add the information.
- Under the Resignation Status section, from the Separation Mode dropdown list, select the separation mode. Let us take the example of choosing Resigned as the Separation Mode. A list of sections appears.
- On the Exit Details section, click the Edit icon.
- From the Leaving Date dropdown calendar, select the relevant date.
- From the Settled On dropdown calendar, select the date on which the full and final settlement is complete.
- Select the Employee has left the organization checkbox if the employee has left the organization.
- Select the Notice Served checkbox if the employee has completed serving the notice period.
- Select the Fit to be rehired checkbox if you would like to rehire the employee in the future.
- Click Save to add the exit details of the selected employee.
Note: To delete/remove the updated exit details, click the Edit icon on the Exit Details section. You can remove the inaccurate details and click Save.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Employee Separation details, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Employee Separation details, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Employee separation, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.