To generate the report that contains the salary details of employees, the admin must download/generate the Salary Register report. This report provides the employees month-wise salary details for the financial year along with the employees Date Of Joining. You can generate this report anytime after processing the payroll.
To generate the Salary Register report, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search box, search for Salary Register.
- From the From Payroll dropdown list, select the required payroll month.
- From the To Payroll dropdown list, select the required payroll month.
- In the search Pay Item search box, search and select the required pay item.
- Select the All Employees/Selected Employees option as per your requirements.
- Click Options to customize the reports.
- From the Category 1 and Category 2 dropdown list, select the required category.
- From the Report Output Type dropdown list, select the required output.
- Click Save to update the changes.
- Click Generate to generate the Salary Register report.
Note: The Recent Reports page displays the reports that you have recently generated. You can regenerate them by clicking on Run Again.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more about Reports Gallery, click here.
▶Video - To watch the Reports Gallery, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.