Resignation refers to the voluntary act of an employee formally notifying their employer that they intend to leave their position or job.
If the employee resigns and is serving the notice period but decides to withdraw the resignation during the notice period, then the admin can delete the separation details of the employee on the Separation page.
To remove/delete an employee's resignation details from the system, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Employee > Information > Separation. The Separation page opens.
- From the Employee Type dropdown list, select Resigned Employees.
- In the Search employee search box, search for the employee whom you want to add.
- Under the Resignation Status, from the Separation Mode dropdown list, select Resigned.
- Click the Edit icon available next to Resignation Details, delete the updated information.
- Click Save to remove/delete the employee from the resignation category.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Resignation, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Resignation page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Employee Separation, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.