To change the payroll cut-off date, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Main > Overview. The Overview page opens.
- Click the Edit icon available below the slider. The Update Payroll Info pop-up appears.
- In the Number Of Work Days text box, enter the working days of employees.
- From the Cutoff Fromdate and Cutoff Todate dropdown calendar, select the dates you want to set for payroll.
- Click Update to change the payroll cut-off date.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the payroll, click here.
▶Video- To watch the videos on greytHR, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the payroll overview, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.