Updated on - April 2023
At present there is no specific report to view the list of employees who have not submitted their IT Declaration.
However, the admin can perform the following action to view the list of employees for whom IT Declaration have been released.
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Admin >.Employee IT Declaration The Employee IT Declaration page opens.
- Click Release/Lock button.
- From the Status tab, select RELEASED to view the list of employees whose IT Declaration is released.
You can also download the IT Savings Report, which displays the list of employees who have submitted their IT Declaration. Follow the below path to run the IT Savings Report.
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search box, search for IT Savings Reports. The form appears.
- From the Financial year dropdown list, select the required year.
- Select All Employees/Selected Employees as per your requirements.
- Click Options to customize the report.
- Click Save to save the customizations.
- Click Generate, to view the IT declarations submitted by the employees.
Now, with this IT Savings Report the admin can manually verify the details of the employees who have not submitted their IT Declaration using their Employee Number/Name.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more about Income Tax, click here.
▶Video-To watch the Income Tax, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Income Tax declaration, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.