Income Tax (IT) declaration helps the employees to share the details of all the IT expenses and investments planned for the current financial year. The employees can declare their income tax from their greytHR mobile application if the admin enables the IT declaration option.
To enable the IT declaration option on the mobile application, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > User Administration > User > User Roles. The User Roles page opens.
- Select the Employee card and click the Edit icon available on the card. A page opens.
- From the Category dropdown list, in the search box, enter ePayroll.
- In the Search search box, enter IT declaration in Mobile app.
- Select the Read Access and Write Access checkboxes to provide access to the IT declaration for mobile app feature.
- Click Save to update the changes and provide appropriate access to the users. A success message appears.
❓FAQs- To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about IT Declaration, click here.
- To read more about viewing employee's IT Statement, click here.
📢Product Update- To read our product update, click here.