The admin can change the notice period for all the employees with the help of the Excel Import option.
To change and upload the notice period details of all the employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. The Excel Import Log page opens.
- Click Import From Excel. The Excel Import page opens.
- From the Importer Type dropdown list, select Basic Employee Information.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file.
- Save the file on your computer. In the saved excel file on your computer, fill in only the details such as Employee name/ID, and notice period. Save and close the excel importer file.
- In the greytHR application, on the Excel Importer page, under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File to upload the excel importer.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Note: This step is mandatory if you have changed the format of the excel file.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Under Step 3: Excel Importer Validate, click Next to upload the notice period details through excel importer.
- Click Ok to complete the process.
Note: Admin can change notice period for new employees on the Lookup Tables page.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more about Notice Period, click here.
📃Documentation: To read more about configuring Notice Period, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on automation of Notice Period, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our Product Update, click here.