To download the Income Tax Statement of an individual employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Income Tax. The Income Tax page opens.
- Click the select an employee search box, and from the dropdown list select Current Employees.
- In the enter employee name or number search box, enter the employee’s name or number whose report you want to download.
- Select the required month and year.
- Click Download to generate the Income Tax Statement of an individual employee.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Income Tax, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Income Tax, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about Income Tax declaration, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.
Updated on - May 2023