The RehireCheck feature assesses the suitability of former employees, reducing the risk for organizations when rehiring them.
To enable/disable the Rehire Check option, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Employee > Employee Options. The Employee Options page opens.
- Select/deselect the Enable Rehire Check in Add Employee option using the checkbox.
- Click Save to enable/disable the rejoined employee option.
Note: On enabling rehire check option, the admin must add the criteria for rehire check. Also, the admin must select the fields to copy on rehire check.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about RehireCheck, click here.
- To learn more about the Add Employee page, click here.
- To learn more about the Setup RehireCheck Options page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video about Adding and managing new and rehired employees, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.