The RehireCheck feature assesses the suitability of former employees, reducing the risk for organizations when rehiring them.
To set the criteria to rehire an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to the Settings icon > System Settings > Employee > Employee Options. The Employee Options page opens.
- From the Select criteria for Rehire Check field, select the required mandatory fields that you want to validate to add an employee.
- From the Select fields to copy after Rehire Check field, select the required details of the employee that you want to copy to the Basic Information section.
Note: You cannot perform Steps 2 and 3 if the Enable Rehire Check in Add Employee checkbox is disabled.
- Click Save to update the changes.
Note: Deselect the Enable Rehire Check in Add Employee checkbox to disable the RehireCheck option in the Add Employee page.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about RehireCheck, click here.
- To learn more about the Add Employee page, click here.
- To learn more about the Setup RehireCheck Options page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video about Adding and managing new and rehired employees, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.
Updated on - May 2023