As an admin, you cannot initiate/apply for resignation on behalf of your employee. However, you can set up the Resignation workflow to facilitate the resignation process for the employees.
The reviewer of the resignation application has the right to approve/accept the employee’s resignation application. But the admin can also approve/accept the resignation application on behalf of the reviewer.
To accept an employee’s resignation application, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Workflow > Monitor > Resignation. The Resignation page opens and displays all the active resignation applications.
- Click on the application you want to accept. The Resignation Review page opens.
- Under Add Details, from the Approved LWD dropdown calendar, select the appropriate last working day of the employee.
- Click Accept to accept the selected employee’s resignation. The Accept Resignation Application pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to accept the employee’s resignation.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Resignation, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Resignation, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about Resignation, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.