To add the leave encashment details manually for an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Salary. The Salary page opens.
- From the Employee Type dropdown list, select Current Employees.
- In the Search Employee search box, enter the employee name/number for whom you want to add leave encashment amount details.
- In the Search by component search box, enter Leave Encashment.
- Click the Edit icon available on Leave Encashment. The Edit: Leave Encashment pop-up appears.
- Click + Add row. A row appears.
- In the Amount column, double-click the row to enter the amount.
- Click Save to add the leave encashment details manually for the employee. A success message appears.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Salary, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Salary, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Salary page, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.