To reject an employee’s regularization request, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Workflow > Monitor > Attendance Regularization. The Attendance Regularization page opens.
- From the Employee, List, and Applied Date Range dropdown lists, customize the list of applications.
- Select the required application card that you want to reject. The application page opens.
- Click the Reject button available on each day's request to reject that particular day's regularization.
Note: You can also click the Reject button available at the bottom of the page to reject all the regularization date requests. The Attendance Regularization pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to reject attendance regularization requests for all the dates.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Attendance Regularization, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about Attendance Regularization page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on Attendance Regularization, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.