Updated on - April 2023
If an employee is unable to raise an expense claim via the ESS portal, it is because the employee is not assigned a reviewer.
To assign a claim reviewer to an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Expense Claims > Claims Reviewer. The Claims Reviewer page opens.
- Click Add New. The Add Claim Reviewer form opens.
- From the Template dropdown list, select the relevant template.
- From the Employee dropdown list, select the employee you want to appoint as a claim reviewer.
- From the Claim Reviewer 1 dropdown list, select the reviewer.
- Click Save to assign a claim reviewer to the employee.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Claims, click here.
▶Video- To watch the Claims video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Claims, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.