Updated on - April 2023
The admin must update the claim reviewer details to gain access in order to accept, reject, and finish claim reimbursements of employees.
To assign claims reviewer to the employees in bulk, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. The Excel Import page opens.
- Click Import From Excel. Step 1: Excel Importer form appears.
- From the Importer Type dropdown list, select Claim Reviewer Details.
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Download a sample file.
- Open the saved Excel file on your computer, fill in the details you want to upload and delete the blank columns. Save and Close the excel importer file.
Note: Read the notes mentioned in the downloaded excel file to avoid errors while uploading the file. Remove the dummy data from excel before saving the file
- Under Step 1: Excel Importer, click Upload File and select the file you have just modified from your computer to upload.
- Click Next.
- Under Step 2: Excel Importer Mapping, map the fields from excel to the application terms, if required. To map a field, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Note: This step is mandatory if you have changed the format of the excel file.
- Click Next. You are redirected to Step 3: Excel Importer Validate.
- Click Next to import claim reviewers' details in bulk.
- Click Ok to complete the process.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Claims, click here.
▶Video- To watch the Claims video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Claims, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.