The Leave Availed Report helps the admin to view details of employees who availed/taken the leave for the selected period.
To generate the Leave Availed Report, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Reports > Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search box, search for Leave Availed Report. A form appears.
- From the From Date and To Date dropdown calendar, select the required dates.
- From the Leave Type dropdown list, select the required leave category type.
- From the Employee Type dropdown list, select the employees for whom you want to download the report.
- From the Sort Order dropdown list, select the required option.
- Click Options to customize the report.
- Click Save to save the customization.
- Click Generate to generate the Leave Availed Report.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more about Reports Gallery, click here.
▶Video- To watch the Reports Gallery, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update- To read our product update, click here.