The admin must add an attendance exception when an employee’s attendance falls outside the company’s attendance policies and procedures.
To add attendance exception for an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Admin > Attendance Exception. The Attendance Exception page opens.
- Click Add Exception button. A form appears.
- In the select an employee search box, search for the employee for whom the admin wants to add the exception.
- From the From Date and To Date dropdown calendar, select the required exception dates.
- From the Status dropdown list, select the status of an employee.
- In the Reason description box, enter the reason for attendance exception.
- Click Save to add an attendance exception for an employee.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Attendance Exception, click here.
▶Video - To watch video on Attendance Exception, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Attendance Exception, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.