To generate access code for marking attendance from mobile app, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin portal, click Settings icon > System Settings > Attendance > Setup Guide. The Setup Guide page opens.
- Click Define location for employees to mark attendance option.
- Click Generate Access Code. The SMS the generated key pop-up appears. The Code Key auto populates.
- From the Employee dropdown list, select an employee whose location you want to define.
- Click Send SMS to send the access code to the employee.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Mobile Application, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about Mobile Application, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on greytHR, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.