An employee’s master data report is similar to a Basic Employees Information report. This report includes basic employee details such as Employee Name, Employee Number, Joined On, Email, Gender, PAN, PF Number, and Date Of Birth.
The admin must create the Basic Employee Information report to download an employee's basic details.
To generate a report which includes only the basic information about the current employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Query Builder. The Query Builder page opens.
- Click + Create Report. The CHOOSE FIELD section appears.
- Under Available Fields, from the Select Category dropdown list, select Basic Information category.
- Click the ➡ arrow to move the category to Output Fields.
- Click Next. The SORT ORDER section appears.
- Select the category from the Output Fields and click the ➡ arrow to move the category to Sorting Order.
- Click Next. The FILTER CRITERIA section appears.
- Under the Quick tab, from the Category Type dropdown list, filter the required category.
- Click the ➡ arrow to move the filtered category to the next column.
- Click Next. The RESULT section appears.
- In the Report Title text box, enter the title of the report.
- In the Description box, enter the description of the report.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, filter the employees.
- Select Accessible for all users/Select users to allow them edit the report as per your requirement.
- Click Export to download the report.
- Click Save Report to generate basic information report.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about Query Builder, click here.
📃Documentation -To read more about the Query Builder page, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on the Query Builder, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.