It is important to add the salary details of new employees to promote transparency, fairness, and establish a solid foundation for a positive employer-employee relationship.
To add the salary details of new employees, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Salary. The Salary page opens.
- In the Search Employee search box, enter the new employee’s name/number.
- Click Add Salary. The Salary Revision page appears.
- You can view multiple editable components such as Annual CTC and Monthly CTC based on your organization's salary structure configuration. For example, specify the amount in Annual CTC under the Current Salary column. You can also update different Salary Items individually based on the defined structure.
- From the Effective From dropdown calendar, select the date from which the selected employee's salary is effective.
- From the Payout Month dropdown list, select the month for which the employee received the salary.
- In the Employee Remarks text box, enter the remarks for the employee.
- In the Notes text box, enter the note for future purposes. The Notes are confidential and visible only to the admin.
- Click Save to add the salary for the selected employee. A success message appears.
Note: Click Process Payroll for the updates to reflect in the payroll month.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Add Salary, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Add Salary, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.