Updated on - May 2023
To process and approve claims, the admin must mandatorily create a Claims Batch.
A Claims Batch is a group of claims that helps the admin to collect all the claims raised by employees for a specific duration.
To create a Claims Batch, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Expense Claims > Claims Batch. The Claims Batch page opens.
- Click Create Batch. The Add Claim Batch form opens.
- In the Name text box, enter the name of the batch you want to generate.
- From the From Date and To Date dropdown calendars, select the required dates.
Note: These dates can be current/future dates.
- Click Save to create a Claims Batch. You can view the new batch on the Claims Batch page.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Claims, click here.
▶Video- To watch the Claims video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Claims, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.