Accepting leave requests in a timely and efficient manner is essential for maintaining a positive work environment and ensuring legal compliance. To remind the manager to approve employees’ leave requests, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Leave > Admin > Year End Process. The Year End Process page opens.
- Under the Pending Applications tab, using the checkbox select the employee for whom you want to send a reminder.
- Click Remind as Email. The Send Reminder Mail pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to send a reminder to the manager to approve the selected employee’s leave.
❓FAQs - To read more about Leave year end,click here.
- To watch the automatic Leave year end process,click here.
- To watch the manual Leave year end process,click here.
- To read more about automatic Leave year end, click here.
- To read more about manual Leave year end, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.