The RehireCheck feature assesses the suitability of former employees, reducing the risk for organizations when rehiring them.
To verify if there is no repetition in the employees' information, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, in the Search Action search box, search for Add Employee. The Add Employee page opens.
- Under Step 1: Rehire Check section, in the Name text box, enter the name of an employee.
Note: An admin can view the Step 1: Rehire Check section only if the Enable Rehire Check in Add Employee option is enabled from the Employee options page.
- From the Date Of Birth dropdown calendar, select the birth date of an employee.
- In the National Id text box, enter the National Id details of an employee.
- In the Qatar Id textbox, enter the Qatar Id details of an employee.
- Click Validate Info button. The page displays the list of records with similar names, dates of birth, and PAN numbers.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Rehire Check, click here.
- To learn more about the Add Employee page, click here.
- To learn more about the Setup Rehire Check Options page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video about Adding and managing new and rehired employees, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.
Updated on - May 2023