The RehireCheck feature assesses the suitability of former employees, reducing the risk for organizations when rehiring them.
To copy the resigned employee’s information to the employee’s new profile, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, in the Search Action search box, search for Add Employee. The Add Employee page opens.
- Under Step 1: Rehire Check section, in the Name text box, enter the name of an employee.
Note: An admin can view the Step 1: Rehire Check section only if the Enable Rehire Check in Add Employee option is enabled from the Employee options page.
- From the Date Of Birth dropdown calendar, select the birth date of an employee.
- Enter the Name, Date Of Birth, National Id, and Qatar Id details using the text boxes.
- Click the Validate Info button. The page displays the list of employees with similar names, dates of birth, and identification numbers.
- Select an exited employee card and click the > arrow. The Rehire Check pop-up appears.
- Select the Copy selected employee details option using the check box to copy the rejoined employee’s information.
Note: Only the fixed information such as personal, address, previous employment, qualification, and family details is copied to the new profile.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Rehire Check, click here.
- To learn more about the Add Employee page, click here.
- To learn more about the Setup Rehire Check Options page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video about Adding and managing new and rehired employees, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.
Updated on - May 2023