Resigned employees are individuals who voluntarily leave their employment by formally resigning, citing reasons such as career changes, personal circumstances, dissatisfaction, or retirement.
To generate resigned employees' data, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Employee > Main > Employee Directory. The Employee Directory page opens.
- Click the Category dropdown list, select All.
- Click the Employment Status dropdown, select All.
- Click the Employee Filter dropdown, select Past Employees.
- Click Employee filters, select All.
- Click the Export to Excel button, to download the resigned employees' information in excel format.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Employee Directory, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Employee Directory, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on the Employee Directory, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.