Form U is a mandatory filing requirement for any establishment and includes establishment details and also employment particulars.
To generate a Form 12U - Register of Employment - Tamilnadu report, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search box, enter Form U. The Form U - Register of Employment - Tamilnadu form opens.
- From the Payroll dropdown list, select the relevant payroll year.
- Select All Employees/Selected Employees as per your requirement.
- Click Options to customize the report.
- From the Report Output Type dropdown list, select the type of output of the report.
- Click Save to save the customizations.
- Click Generate to generate the Form U - Register of Employment - Tamilnadu report.
❓FAQs - To read more about Reports Gallery, click here.
▶Video - To watch the Reports Gallery, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.