The reviewing permission request process involves assessing the feasibility, priority, and alignment of the requests with team goals, resources, and timelines.
To review team members’ permissions requests, perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR mobile application, navigate to Explore > To Do > Review.
- Tap Permission. The Permissions screen opens.
- Tap the Active tab. A list of all your team members’ permissions requests appears.
- Tap the Accept/Reject icon available on the required permissions request.
Note: Tap → arrow to view detailed information on the permissions request timeline. When you reject any one permission request in the View Details section. It is mandatory to enter Remarks if you want to Forward or Submit your permission request.
- Tap Submit/Forward to accept/reject the selected permissions request. A success message appears.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about the Mobile App Permission, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about Mobile App Permission, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video greytHR, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.