Through manual overrides, the admins can enhance employees' attendance by adjusting recorded data for accuracy. To override an employee’s attendance date-wise, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Leave > Admin > Manual Override. The Manual Override page opens.
- Click the Date Wise tab. A form appears.
- From the Attendance Date dropdown calendar, select the required date.
- Select the employees using the checkboxes.
- Override the selected employee's attendance based on Status/Time.
- To override the selected employee's attendance time-wise, in the table, from the Status column, select TimeWise. In the In and Out fields, under Session 1 and Session 2 fields, enter the timings as per your requirements.
- To override the selected employee's attendance status-wise, in the table, from the Status column, select StatusWise. Under the Status column, from the Session 1 and Session 2 dropdown lists, select the appropriate options.
- In the Remarks textbox, enter the required remark if applicable.
- Click the Override button to override the attendance of the selected employees for the required date and shift.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the greytHR split shift, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Manual Override page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Configure, View, and Override Split Shift Information, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.