A cheque/cash statement for employees is a document that provides a summary of the payments made to an employee by their employer.
To download a cheque/cash statement of an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Payout > Cheque/Cash Statement. The Cheque/Cash Statement page opens.
- Using the Status, Payment Type, and Employee dropdown lists, select the required options to customize the employee list.
- You can select the Select all employees across all pages for the selected filter criteria check box to set the filters for all the pages if required.
- Select the employees from the list using the checkbox to generate a statement for multiple employees.
- Click the Cash Paid Report/Cash Unpaid Report/Cash Paid Voucher to download the statement you require. Note: You can add the remarks for each employee by right-clicking a cell under the Remarks column.
- Click Save to download a cheque/cash statement of an employee.
Note: You can add the remarks for each employee by right-clicking a cell under the Remarks column.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Cash/Cheque statement, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Cash/Cheque statement, click here.
▶Video- To watch the Bank Transfer video, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.