To calculate arrears, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Arrears. The Arrears page opens.
- Click + Pay Arrears. Step 1: Arrear Effective From section appears.
- From the Arrear Effective From dropdown calendar, select the required date.
- In the Remarks textbox, enter the valid remark.
- Click Next. Step 2: Employees section appears.
- Under Step 2: Employees section, select the employees from the column.
- To drop the employees from the left to right column, click the ➡ arrow.
- Click Next. Step 3: Process and View section appears.
- Select the employees from the list and click View Statement to download the arrear statement.
- Click Finish.
- To calculate the arrears, click Process/Process All as per your requirements.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the Payroll, click here.
▶Video- To watch the Payroll video, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Payroll, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.